October 14, 2009

New Facebook Group

That was a lot of work!!
I just finished setting up the new Inspired Designs Scrapbooking Boutique Facebook Group (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=109980&id=141787732713&saved#/pages/Inspired-Designs-Scrapbooking-Boutique/141787732713)

I hope all 138 members rejoin the new group and start uploading their pages, projects, cards and other scrapbooking inspiration. The reason for the new group: easier to navigate, add photos and search for specific project inspiration. I hope it works!

Next on my "to-do" list:
Put my store back together for the first time in 3 weeks!
I have been on the road since the end of September, hitting both the Calgary and Edmonton Creative Stitches and Crafting Alive Tradeshows, the Breast Crop Ever in Red Deer (that raised over $6200 for Breast Cancer Research!!) and most recently to Park City, Utah where I attended a two day conference with QuicKutz!

So much to share...but first, back to putting my store back together for crop night (first one in weeks!!) and then off to find some batteries for my camera to start posting pictures of all the new stuff I have to share...if you were my rechargeable camera batteries and you weren't in my camera, where would you be? hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment