October 20, 2009

Epic Six Update

Westview market was super busy on Saturday (I think I was missed during all my travels!)
It was great to see a bunch of people I hadn't seen in some time too!

The Epic Six and Santa's Workshop Gift Sets were a huge hit and I am down to just 1 Epic Six left!! I am not sure when the next batch is shipping, so if you want it, you better call me ASAP!!

This week I am busy putting my store back together after being packed up for over 3 weeks (and quite a job that is proving to be), I am also trying to clean my workshop (even bigger job!) in preparation for Wednesday's Crop and All About Me Layout class. I am also teaching my first children's scrapbooking class at Keyano College Saturday morning and my Clock class is Saturday night! The clock class is FULL, but I am working on getting some additional kits put togther. If you want one, please let me know and I will add you to the list!

Okay, back to unpacking, cleaning and organizing...

No comments:

Post a Comment